Tuesday 21 March 2017

Prophetic Declarations from Apostle Chris OMATSOLA

Words Of Declarations

(Speak these words to yourself in faith, believe and power).
Remember whatsoever you declare on Earth with your mouth is what heaven will release into your life.

Proclaim what you desire to claim and declare what you desire to appear.
God confirms the word of his servant and performs the counsel of righteous.
..........................................................................

OK now, 1.2.3... Go!
I declare that the words that I speak, they are spirit and they are life. My words are infused with power and divine energy to prevail over the circumstances of life.

The Words of Christ dwell in me richly, in all wisdom; therefore, my words are filled with inspiration, healing, comfort, hope, love, and power, hallelujah!

I proclaim that I am anointed and my words bring deliverance to every creation in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I am a saviour from Zion, filled with divine energy to make a difference in my world. As the father have life in Himself, so has He given unto me to have life in me.

I am full of divine life and I give life to the things around me through the power of my words, for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God. Blessed be God!

I am Chris OMATSOLA, of House of Mercy, Lagos.

For Prayer and Counseling, Write 📩 pastoromatsola@yahoo.co.uk .
Call ☎📞 +234 8107 885993 .

#ZionwealthNG
#HouseOfMercyNG
#ChrisOmatsolaMinistries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.