Saturday 6 May 2017

Apostle Chris OMATSOLA of Zionwealth Church Worldwide Confesses in public after a worship concert in House on the Rock Church, how award winning and Legendary gospel singer Gabriel Eziashi inspires him

Am spiritually a worship person, like I do really love worshiping. Each time I listen to this Igbo worship song titled "Aka Aka Ya" it has a way of making me shared tears. As much as I try so hard to fight back the tears, I always loose in this fight and I end up sharing tears of joy in the spirit of God. Although, it mess up my face with tear, but it arranges my life through Christ in me.
Saturday for me today was just worshiping, me and my creator in oneship, sailing and scaling unimaginable heights. I suggest you go try it out and it will surely bless you in Jesus name.

I Celebrate You and God Bless You.

Happy WEEKEND


https://busysinging.com/gabriel-eziashi-a

1 comment:

  1. The Good Lord is your strenght sir and HE Perfect all that concerns you in JESUS Name

    ReplyDelete

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.