Monday 15 May 2017

***APPRECIATIONS***

***APPRECIATIONS***

Gradually becoming the man you've always dreamt of, have it's own way of generating some sorts of unexplainable Joy in your heart, living up your dreams by HIS Help is so inexplicable.  Grammatical Nomenclature will always fail woefully even a thousand times more in its attempt to define such level of joy and peace of mind.

15days from today (30th.May)  I would be a year older, imagine age intervention is setting into my life without my due consent. Just reminiscing this morning got me all knelt down and just Thanking HIM. I feel blessed and still fulfilling purpose and destiny. Yes! I am blessed and I know it...

Apparently, I derive joy, strength, inspirations and happiness from his Grace, Mercy and Love.... I beg your pardon guys, please excuse my emotional attitude of gratitude to
His ROYAL HIGHNESS. His EXCELLENCY.
D Agbanilagba 1.
D Onise Iyanu 1.
D Agidigba 1.
D Aka Aka Ya 1.
D Idi Ebube 1.
Ogheneovo 1.
D Omevwe imevwe 1.
D Allah Sariki 1. 
D Sai BABA 1.
D Jehovah Over Do 1.
D Jehovah Confirm 1.
The one who was,  who is and who is to come... The All-sufficient, All-efficient and All-Sustaining. He is my everything.... Oh YES!  He is...

Who I be?  Just a common #Apostle #ChrisOmatsolaMinistries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.