Friday 19 May 2017

The Father's Business...Jesus Is the ONLY Way.

Doing the Work of the Father. 

Am most joyful when folks give their life to Christ and I have the privilege to baptize them to God. What a Life? #ChrisOmatsola of all people, so unqualified yet Jesus qualified me freely and easily. My Life in itself is a testimony to me. 

So Grateful. YES! Another Soldier for Christ.

Do you want to accept our Lord JESUS Christ into your life today, so that all the Crisis in your will be over as He will give you victory over everything, then I think this is the right time to do so, just say this little prayer after me in faith and believe. 

"Father I come to you as a penitent sinner. I believe Jesus died for me, that you raised him from the dead. I accept him today as my Lord and my Saviour." Amen.

It’s that simple! Congratulations!

- Apostle Chris OMATSOLA.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.