Tuesday 20 June 2017

Meet The Bishop Of A People Helped By God

Meet The Bishop Of A People Helped By God.

June, 20th is a day that will forever strike a chord in my heart, and ring a bell in my head, because it's the Birthday of my Father, Mentor, Apostle and Bishop. It's very remarkable to me because Apostle Felix Aderemi Adejumo was born that day, this day is special because of The Bishop himself.

This was the Bishop that laid hands on me before stepping into ministry. When God spoke to me about #Zionwealth, he was the first to believe in the vision and encouraged me.
He Annointed me, prayed with me,  and release words into my life. How do you think I will joke with such a father? Never!
There are more to the connection between myself and my Bishop than I can share here.

Happy birthday to an upright Man Of God. My Bishop, My Mentor, My Father, A Friend, A Pastor like no other.
Dad, age 63 looks so good on you..

May the grace of God almighty continue to be sufficient on you now and forever. Age graciously sir...we love you PAPA....

Agape, A People Helped By God...

#HappyBirthday #FelixAdejumo #BishopAdejumo #AgapeChristianMinistries #FelixAdejumoMinistries
#FunkeAdejumo
#Possibilitarians
#ChrisOMATSOLA
#GbemigaAdejumo
#DotunAdejumo
#Adejumo
#HonoringBishopAdejumo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.