Monday 19 June 2017

Read Apostle Chris OMATSOLA letter to his Dad On Father's Day... Epic

Dear Dad,

Happy Father's Day, sure you are reading this right now, I feel so moved by your love to put these thoughts of mine down in appreciation to you on this special Fathers Day.

I showed up in the early hours of Tuesday morning, 30th of May, 1989. You always say to me that it was the best day of your life. You were just 23yrs then, you said when the news of my safe arrival got to you, you spined, screened,   jumped up and down in excitement and was super glad.

For you, You were so excited to have your first child in life, a son for that matter. For me I was grateful to God for giving such a young loving daddy.
If I could read your lips very well,  you must be so happy and that seems to be the best thing that has ever happened to you in life.

Dad, even as a grown up man today you seems not to have forgotten your first sight at me as you keep correcting, instructing, teaching and caring after me like that innocent baby Christian Oghenekevwe Omatsola you held in your arms that morning.
Dad, I have tasted of your love, it is very deep and I know how good it taste.

You guided me and taught me the do's and don'ts of life. You taught me to be confident of myself no matter where or in whoever company I found myself, that nobody else is better than I am. You said that as much as i am confident of myself i should also be humble and learn to serve and respect others regardless of age, colour, height, race, abilities, disabilities or whatsoever. You taught me that a stitch in time safe miles, you said its good to be on time and act in time. You taught me that the best and safest place to be in life is in Christ Jesus. You always sang that your favourite song to me "on Christ that solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand, all other ground is sinking sand.
I remembered vividly those days we would go out for evangelism together and you will spend hours teaching me the Bible. Never knew you were investing into my future. You taught me not to fear any man, yourself inclusive, you said only God should be feared that men are only meant to be respected.

You instilled in me discipline, patience, obedience and diligence. it's amazing that those stuff you taught me are still fresh in my memory as if you said them to me this morning. Every single thing you taught me never left me,  they form the man I am today. You taught me to always be a man and to own up to my responsibilities. Wow! My dad is such a lecturer.

Dad, you are so incredible, so reliable, so dependable and so amazing.

I must drop my pen here because mere words would do no justice to explain the dept of love, respect, honor, value and appreciations my heart holds towards you.

Today, I want the whole world to know that I love you and that you are the best thing that have ever happened to me in life. I am so proud to be called you biological son anywhere in the world. Dad, I love you so much.

Thank You dad for all you've done and still doing... Best Dad in all the Universe... 
Dad, I will forever remain your boy.......
To my sweetest Dad like no other.
To a Living Legend. God Bless You DADDY!

#ThanksYou #DadForLife #VictorOmatsolaUroye #ChrisOmatsola #BlessedGeneration #Zionwealth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.