Monday 10 July 2017

Happy Birthday Prophet Friday Akpata

My Father, My Prophet, My Man Of God... Happy Birthday to you sir.

Words are very infallible to deeply express what you mean to me and my ministry.
You are more than an inspiration, you are a Guardian. Your words of confidence gives us strength to thrive even further. You made yourself a worthy template we could emulate, you gave us an unusual platform to improve, increase and prosper. You are never envious of our success. You believed in us even when many disdained us.

I am one of your sons that will be forever grateful to God for His enormous Grace in your life and it's awesome impact and effect in our lives.

You are a true Man Of God sir.
Sir, your prophetic frequency, consistency, excellency, and moral decency is second to none in this very generation. You are a prophet in a class of your own. You have travelled far and wide, meet the who is who of various enlightened society yet genuine HUMILITY broadly characterizes your personality. Your HUMILITY is Epic sir.
I must confess today that the most amazing thing about you is your HUMILITY sir, it amazes me every time I find myself around you Sir.

I must drop my pen here sir.

Happy Birthday to You sir!

Prophet Friday Akpata wishing you Long life in Good health and prosperity. We Love you Sir.... HBD....

From Your Beloved Son.... Apostle Chris OMATSOLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.