Wednesday 16 August 2017

Shocking Prophetic REVELATIONS on BIAFRA by -Apostle Chris OMATSOLA

I bring greetings Of Grace and Peace to you in the name of our Lord Jesus.

I am Apostle Chris OMATSOLA, and I provide leadership for the Zionwealth Churches Worldwide.

I have a message to share with my Biafra folks worldwide and I pray this message get to them all.

First and foremost, I am aware people will ignore, criticize and call it fake, but please as fake as it sound, take precautions because that's why God is releasing this message right now.
On the 1st Of August, 2017 while in the place of prayer, I received lots of divine revelations as usual and this particular one was very disturbing to mind.

WHAT WAS IT ABOUT?

I saw fresh trouble in the BIAFRA LAND,
I saw heavy blood shared and blood bath,
It's was really bloody and some may were perplexed and weeping. The pain was very deep. There was confusion and pointing of accusing fingers.

I saw a very prominent Biafra leader dead and so many other, but freedom was not at sight.

I heard some women crying and saying in igbo language in the revelation, but since I don't understand their language, I ask the Holy Ghost what they were saying so I could communicate the message effectively and he said, what they are saying is that "we warned them and they wouldn't listen, now see what they've brought upon us...?

PLEASE, HELP PEOPLE KNOW by SHARING this to your WHATSAPP CONTACTS as you will HELP to SAVE LIVES. GOD BLESS YOU as you SHARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.