Thursday 21 September 2017

You will Live Long

Do You Know Proverbs 9:11 says
"For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased".? Note: It is by the Lord, not any human or devil. More important to note is the fact that God does not want you dead, the devil do.

Haven't you read in Proverb 3v16 "Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour". Did you see that? So tell me, what devil has the right to temper with your life? where did he get that authority from?

But Psalm 41 v 5 - Mine enemies speak evil of me, when shall he die, and his name perish?

Therefore, I pray in the name of Jesus every evil powers, wicked man or woman wishing and waiting for my death, sickness, failure, downfall or destruction, You will wait in vain forever! By this understanding in scriptures, I decree their funerals this year, that they be buried in shame by fire by thunder this very year in the name of Jesus.

Declaration: I declare this hour that i am unstoppable, unshakable and indestructible. I shall not die young, but live long to declare the Glory of the Lord.
I will never fall prey to the wicked one in the Name Of Jesus. I am the Beloved and Blessed of the Lord.

#ApostleChrisOMATSOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.