Tuesday 10 October 2017

My Story 1

Many folks have always ask me this same question of how I came into ministry and why am doing what am doing, this is for you.

Actually, been a pastor was the least thing I would have aspire to do in life if not for divine purpose and intervention. 


I had so much aspirations growing up as a yoind boy, one of which was to be a politician. My strategy was very sumole and clear, to get a very good university degree, build a good career, make so much money and go into politics. In primary school I already started getting complement from my teachers about my leadership skill and how I would make a good leader in future times. However, been the first child and first son in my home amist six siblings was enough experience as leadership had already found me that early. My dad had always raised me as a leader and planted that leadership seed in me to always protect my younger siblings from bullies and trouble makers outside the home. You dear not touch my younger brother back then in primary school if you don't want my trouble.


This political aspiration was inspired and influenced by Mr. Harvest Igben, who was then representing our constituency in house of representative. Mr Harvest had so many cars, mansions and so much money to throw around. Then, I said to myself, i must be a very big politician in Nigeria. Little did I know that God had bigger plans for my life.

My Supernatural Encounter

In the early hours of the first day of June, 2010, the previous day was a Monday, so it was a Tuesday morning at about 01:00am because I had started a seven days dry fasting and prayer exercise three days earlier and this was day three.
While praying that morning i had a supernatural encounter that have change the course of my life since then, and that was basically my very first experience with the supernatural.

I could feel my five senses i was not asleep, i was very much awake, it was as crystal clear as a 4D digital display,

Suddenly, i started seeing like in a vision, a very large multitude of people of different gender, age and race in a very big dark pit, that was the largest crowd I have seen in my life, they were all sad, shouting and crying, some looked so drenched, they were in all forms of satanic oppressions, tired and battered, whining, yelling, wooing and wiping. It was like I a very dreadful pit, like in a mood pit, dirty and stinky.

I noticed that everyone there was chained, some on their hands, legs and necks, it was the most scaring and horrible sight I have ever had. All of a sudden i started weeping too. 

The revelation was so long like it were days. Then i asked, why all this sufferings and oppressions. And Immediately a voice answered and said SATAN, the accuser and ruler of this world is responsible for all the weeping and sorrows. 

Then i ask what can i do Lord? The voice said Your purpose here is to help my people out of his stronghold, help them to know me and serve me. Help them to know that there is power and salvation in the name of Jesus.

“For the Time is NOW! When my people will enjoy total Liberation from all
Satanic Oppressions, limitations, frustration via the Word of Transformation, God said to me
“Go get my people out of all these bondage and i will always be with you."

I was still there weeping when i heard my dad called my name Kevwe! Kevwe!! That was how he usually wake us up for early morning family devotion. I gained consciousness immediately and found my self weeping so badly, when i gained consciousness its was about 7:00am on Tuesday 1st of June. 


I never confided in my parent or anyone, I kept it to my self but I keep bothering about it and every time I  think about it I get scared. But I knew God has something special about my life, but i never wanted it at all. I returned to my usual way of life.

My wreck less lifestyle got worsen when I left Warri for Kano to study food science and technology in Kano University Of Science and Technology, Wudil. 


There was nothing we didn't do, I smoke marijuana, drank alcohol excessively, attended night clubs, womanize, was always on drugs, every bad thing bad boys does, I had my set of friend that were my partners in ungodliness.
I remembered that during my university matriculation my parent came to Kano all the way from Warri after the matrix that Saturday, they took me to a deeper life pastor, to monitor me and always make sure I attended church because they knew my way of life.
Well that man if God did his best, every Sunday he would always send people to come toast me for church I went a couple of times and stopped. On a very faithful Sunday I had one if my girl friend in my run and here is this Christian brother Sam who was the one assigned on my case by pastor again, I warned him never to near my again. I continued with these kind of life until one day, that was June 1st 2013 I was in my 300 level second semester, I was in another dream or should I call it revelation? Anyways, I was struggling to wake up from the revelation, I s tried all I could and was sweating in the revelation and yet I could not wake up. So I started crying, and I asked myself why can't I wake up from this sleep? Then that same voice I had three years ago replied me again, you will not wake up again, the u said dies that mean I will die like this, and the voice said yes, and I said that a lie, and I started struggling to wake up again, I tried and tried all to no avail. The I ask again why would I not wake up, what have I done and the voice replied me " because you refuse to help the people I showed you and sent you to, instead you we living the way you like. Then I started crying and begging and promising heaven and earth, then the voice do not cry my son.. I have empowered you go and do the work I have sent you...I said yes lord I will do anything you say from now on. When I woke up I was soaked with my sweat and tears I weep all through the day in my room... I apologized to God...
Later that evening my friend where already calking that we should me in a friends house where we usually hand out and throw parties, but I was scared and could not go anywhere. A school mate that attended winners chapel and all the winner campus fellowship president if my school came and invited me for a meeting in police academy (Polac) we went there that day and I felt the power of God mightily. The message was just God speaking to me and since then the rest is history as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.