Wednesday 1 November 2017

A Letter to PAUL OMATSOLA (Happy Birthday)

Young Man, this is the dawn of a new day for you in life, I like for you to acknowledge the fact that God has you in Mind. I want this November 1st to be very different, special, redefined and better than the previous.

This should stand out and go into history records as that point where your life took a new lift, and a better look.

I also want you to notice that your age figure has changed and if you are very observant you would also notice that some things have changed around you as well.

However, I write to you on this very special day not just as a big brother but also as a special friend and a spiritual partner in Christ to pass a very strong message of Positivity, Hope, Strength and Faith.

Oga Paul  ( #PaulOMATSOLA ) At this new phase, stage and age of your life, i want you to be bold and fearless, I want you to stand tall, strong and unintimidated. Do not rely on any man for your help and survival in life for the help of man is useless and as such needless. Be like David look up to the maker of the Heavens and Earth (Psalm 108:12, Psalm 121:1-2).

I want you to take on responsibilities as a man and not excuses regardless of the situation.
I want you to fear no man except God (Respect Everyone). You are An OMATSOLA, You are a King and you should live and behave as one, you are special and not just like every average man out there, You are A Real MAN.

You should desire knowledge and constantly build intellectual capacity. You should stand for what is right and condemn whatever is wrong. Don't let anybody push you around except the Holy Spirit of God. Don't be moved by what people say, don't just do things because others are doing it. You should be insightful, discerning, sapient, sagacious and perspicacious. I want you to find solace and comfort in the fact that God is your shield and strength, and so much so is that you are more than a conqueror, made of Grace to scale unusual and unimaginable heights in life and destiny.

I believe God is up to something bigger in your life, I believe you are moving into your place of destiny, purpose and dream fulfilment, I believe you're about to become who God has meticulously designed, patterned and crafted you to be, I believe God is about to turn the tables around but this time in your favor. I believe your best days are around the corner, I believe your miracles is closer than before, I believe in YOU!

Just like our Lord Jesus in Luke 2:52, I pray you grow continually and speedily in Wisdom, Stature and Favor, I pray that you find your feet on pleasant grounds in life. I pray your dreams come true. I pray you increase in good health, long life and prosperity.

My Dear Brother, at this junction, I feel you should settle down for the best and nothing less and the best is only found in Christ our King and Savior. Yes I know! that we exist in a generation where the love of money rules the world, but please let the love of God rule in your world, let your mind be penetrated, infiltrated and saturated with the word of God, let your decisions and actions be heavy influence by the Holy Spirit of God and not by the God of this evil age (1Timothy 6:10). Let God Rule in your World.

I want you to know that I pray for you always and will never stop. I want you to know that I wish you the very best even more than you wish yourself, I want you to know that I love you far more than you imagined. More important is the fact that we your family love you far more than anybody do. I must drop my pen here.

Cheers, Happy Birthday!
God Bless the works of your hands, God bless your mind and hearts, God bless you Sir!

Yours In Love, #ChrisOMATSOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.