Tuesday 13 February 2018

Triumph In Christ

TRIUMPH (TriumphInChrist)
tri'-umf (thriambeuo, "to lead in triumph"): The word is used by Paul to express an idea very familiar to antiquity, and to the churches at Corinth and Colosse: "But thanks be unto God, who always leadeth us in triumph in Christ" ( 2 Corinthians 2:14 ); "Having despoiled the principalities and the powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it" ( Colossians 2:15 ).

Belove, if truly Christ has Triumphed over all principalities and powers what then shall we be afraid of.. Poverty, or Sickness, or Terminal Disease, Village Powers, witchcraft powers, or Occultic Powers, or Buhari and APC powers..or what?

Didn't Jesus went even to Hell's bottomless pit, the supposed territory of the devil, made an open show of them and demonstrated his authority over them. That is to say even though am going through what may seem to be hell in life, I would not be afraid because I know I have the victory already in Christ Jesus. (Psalm 27:1, Psalm 28:8). "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?".

Friends, nothing, absolutely  nothing can stand our triumphant status in Christ Jesus, and there are testimonies to attest to this.

Belove, Nothing can stop you, nothing can hinder you, nothing can destroy you... You're wired to triumph at all times and in all situation via salvation. You've been rendered triumphant in all things in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!🙌
(Check: Revelation 1:18, Colossians 3:4, Revelation 19:1-21)

Dear Father, I thank you for the efficacy of your Word in my life. Your Word is my life, and I walk in the precision of the Spirit, because the Word is the light that guides my path. Your word regulated my mind and redirect my decisions. For I know now that I am triumphant today, and always by the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Chris Omatsola (Zionwealth Church).

For partnership, questions, prayers and counseling write; pastoromatsola@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.