Wednesday 14 November 2018

Be Of Good Courage

KINGDOM AUTHORITY: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 | #ChrisOmatsola #ZionwealthChurch

Be Of Good Courage
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Psalm 46:1-7 (KJV)

Now you're here, looking back at where you're coming from, perhaps a bit better than where you are today. Your back is against the walls, it looks like your ship has hit the rock, like everything is going bad on you. You've lost friends, contacts, reputation, money, contracts, elections, loved ones to the cruel hands of sickness, betrayal,  satanic oppression. It's so bad that sometimes you even wonder if God is truly on your side.
Friend, let me encourage you today, it's never over untill you say it's over. It was never over untill our Lord Jesus said "it is finished" you'll will come out stronger and better. This situation will not see your end, you will see it come to a sudden end in Jesus Name.
Our opening scripture admonished he is our very present help in times of trouble, this means there is hope for help for you no matter what. No matter how bad it seems let me announce to you that help is coming for you in Jesus Name. It's never late, because it's coming very great for you in Jesus Name🙏

Let me tell you a little about this God, he is a faithful God that is too faithful to fail when you cling your life to the revelation (rhema) and reality of his word. He is not a man that he should lie. Never! He is the God who opens doors that no man can shut, when he says a thing it comes to pass no matter what the hindrance looks like. He is the one that makes a way where there seems to be no way. Be STRONG and be of good courage. Never be discouraged my dearly beloved. You are a VICTOR🙌

PRAYER
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, everything I open my mouth to declare will appear by the power of the Holy Ghost. I will never lack help in these times of my life in Jesus Name. I am constantly VICTORIOUS. I am FEARLESS in Jesus Name, I am the Blessed Of the Most High🙏

Apostle Chris Omatsola (Zionwealth Of Life Assembly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.