Monday 9 October 2017

WAIT!!!

Yesterday, for the first time in our ministry here in Lagos I ministered in two of our branches on a Sunday morning. Initially, I thought it would be all that stressful, but I just felt that life in itself is not always easy all the way, Oh Yes!  Sometimes challenges will come, but we are most assured that in all of that, we are more than a CONQUEROR.

I ministered on a topic I titled "WAIT! The Gift of WAITING". My major characters on this one are two people that have inspired me so well so far, these are; The man called "Job" and the woman called "Ruth", they share so much in common.

The gift of waiting is what too many miracle seeker often ignore and trashed, but this was not the case of Job and Ruth they waited even when life had treated them so unfairly they dared to believed God for their change. I wouldn't want to go in details into their stories because you know it better than I do, they believed God and waited on the lord.
We should learn to wait on God no matter what.

Beloved, I would like to conclude with this note, do not be in a hurry, be anxious for nothing, no matter what life seemed to have thrown at you, there is always a reward for those that WAIT on the Lord in faith. If you doubt me ask Mr. Job and Mrs. Ruth Boaz... Job 14:14, Ruth 1:16, Isaiah 40:31. As for Job, he received a double fold blessings and increase on everything he ever lost and Ruth received her miracle Boaz.

I pray for you today, in this very week you shall receive your miracle in the name of Jesus, You are Blessed.
Shalom!

-Chris OMATSOLA (Zionwealth Church)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femi Otedola, Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Geregu Power Plc, visits Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos.